12.02.2011

Brown Paper Packages

...tied up with string...
See where I'm going here?


Hi!
How are you?
Gearing up for the weekend?
What about the Holidays? 
Mostly just the weekend?
Me too.

Well, let's kick it off with some pretties, shall we?

These are a few of my favorite things:


Loving Under The Table & Dreaming's funky wreath roundup







Speaking of holidays, if anyone (Todd) wants to put this beaut under the tree,
I promise not to be mad.








Whoops, cutest thing I've ever seen alert!
TO LEAVE OUT FOR SANTA'S ELVES!!!!







Sorry if you're still recovering from that last blast of cute,
because...
this. is. too. much.





















Worship this fabulous shop.
Great for gifts!










How do you type the sound I just made as I wiped the drool off my chin?
Eh, well, maybe some things are better left un typed said.





Happy weekend, dudes.
Catch ya on the flip.










1 comment:

Enwongo Cleopas said...

i love everything about your blog.just interesting and beautiful.