6.13.2012

Look What I Helped With!

Sorry to do two self promoting posts in a row, but this one is less about me
and more about a favorite client of mine, Delaine.

I first "met" Delaine when we worked on her boarding pass save the date, 
and then as her big day got closer we collaborated on lots of little goodies for the reception.

The happy couple were nice enough to send me photos from their big day
courtesy of their fabulous photographer, Dennis Berti.

Delaine & Steve are a gorgeous couple with warm hearts and only kind words to say.
Let's take a look at their big day!














OBSESSED can not even begin to describe my thoughts on that last photo.
Delaine, thank you for letting me be a part of your big day.
I wish you and Steve a lifetime of happiness!

What do you guys think?



No comments: