1.03.2013

Happy 2013 & What I've been up to

Hey Dudes!
Man, I havent seen you guys since last year! (buh, dum...)

Sincerely hope you all had a fabulous holiday. 
Heres a little photo run down of what I've been up to since last we chatted :)




Successfully threw Todd a SURPRISE "Bacon & Beer" themed party
(Unsuccessfully took zero pictures, except this last one.
You can kind of see that I put all different pictures of him around the kitchen)



Overjoyed to hear about new baby cousin, Marnin :)




Got our LuckyDog on!




Porkchop got her first encounter with snow.


One of my favorite gifts from my MIL


Made some Christmas cookies!


Hung out with my Gradypants :)



Escaped with my love for an evening




Celebrated the entering of whats sure to be the BEST YEAR EVER!!!



FINALLY got to start using my new planner!


Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I am really so excited to see what 2013 has in store!!!

What have you been up to?




No comments: