11.12.2009

Currently being inspired by...

OWLS!

I don't know what it is, because I'm not too big on birds... potentially because my 
sassy friend Rocky:
used to have a Parrot named Jack and 
whenever I would pet-sit, he would attack me..

Whatever the reason, I am into owls.

Here are some of my faves.

owl trivets!
adorable!

Found these cute guys on A Browner Brown's Blog.

(This would look perfect with this Le Creuset Heart Pot as so expertley displayed on Zoebakes.com )



I like this for 2 reasons:
1) Owls
2) Happy Babies
This baby is rocking Inhabitat's "I give a hoot" tee


Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe this:
Please note the heart feathers! Complete Deelite  produced this masterpiece.




These rustic candleholders just stole my little heart




Or this TOO CUTE FOR WORDS pin cushion?
I should really sew more...





Yes Please!
These Owl Stamps from Zazzle.com are so damn cute I can't even stand it.


This dessert stand (perfect for a wedding or party in general)
is the perfect witty way to welcome your guests to the best part of the evening.
found on this  cute little blog.


Prarie Paper & Ink's Owl Card is delightful!




Perfection!
found here



and with that...


Owl post again later.








Click here to purchase this MegMac Card inspired by Owls

No comments: