7.08.2010

Currently Being Inspired By...

Metallics!


This trend is so bright and fun I couldn't resist a post.


Here are some of my faves:


I have this Marc Jacobs wallet in silver,
gifted to me by my wonderful friend, Fran.
Love it.






Some marvelous metallic ladies.






Loving this Chanel eyeshadow trio.
NOT loving the price...








It's clear that Marc Jacobs is all over the metallic trend.
Not sure why, but I love this ring!
Super Funky.







Worship this Etsy creation






Like Marc Jacobs, American Apparel is all over that metallic trend.







It's all about that Minx






From DRAB to FAB.
Details here





Marie Claire has a thing or two to say about metallics...






and as always...

some serious interiors.






Thanks for stopping by today.
Keep my sister in your prayers - she's having a baby ANY MINUTE NOW!



No comments: