7.01.2010

Currently Being Inspired By...


Fireworks!


It is officially July which can only mean one thing...
The 4th is just around the corner.

I love the Fourth of July, so to start this patriotic crop of posts off with a bang...


Here are some of my faves:


Leave it to Anthropologie to turn an otherwise predictable subject
into something FABULOUS





A little DIY firecracker party favor.
Instructions here







Does it even surprise you that Martha has it going on?





Loving this modern twist on the firework.






Little Miss Firecracker nail polish set!
I'm just tickled by that name.






A sassy firework inspired dress.
Found here







Liz, should we get one of these for Fuzzy?







Here is a project my roommate Claire & I did for last year's festivities.
Aren't they major?






Cute little firework lawn stakes to lead the way to your party.
Order some here







I don't think I could love this print anymore even if I tried.
Found on Vintage Mint




What are your plans for the 4th?

No comments: