11.11.2011

For your Friday


Weee!
Happy Weekend, loves.
Hope you have something fun planned.
I'm gearing up for a pretty relaxing weekend, call me old (no, don't) 
but i'm actually pretty excited about it.


Let's get this party started, shall we?

Oh, hey Emma. 
Love this shot.







how brill? 









Oh, and speaking of brilliant - DIY ombre desk, anyone?








Can't wait to try.








All the goodness of a pumpkin spice latte,
in cupcake form.








Jordan does it again :)



and I'll leave you with the current song I'm playing on the guitar.
(don't look too far into the lyrics, I'm still Todd's fool - xoxo)



Hope you all have a GREAT weekend.
I'm excited to participate in a great giveaway next week on Birdie to Be - stay tuned :)




1 comment:

birdie to be said...

Lovely post! That desk is fabulous! Cant wait to have you Monday!