11.15.2011

Link Love

Good Day, faithful readers.
In the teensie amount of spare time I have,
 I was scraping trying to come up with an adequate post for today's Tasty Tuesday.
 Naturally, I checked my favorite blogs, when it occurred to me that you too might like to know
where I find all the delicious beauty I put on this little'ol blog of mine.

  

So, I thought I'd share some of my FAVORITE foodie hot spots.
They are loaded with delicious recipes & drool worthy photographs.
Let's take a looksie at some of my daily reads.



First off, the queen of pops herself, Bakerella.




While she is an expert at crafting little edible adorableness, 
she's also got a plethora of tasty treats from breakfast to (most importantly) dessert




Next up, the ever so accountable, Annie of Annie's Eats.
This talented lady posts DAILY delectable creations
(and occasionally photos of her sweet kids as well)
and in between all the must have recipes, she even finds time for some fabulous posts about
 preparation & organization - my kind of girl!








Besides the fact that Jessica is a whiz in the kitchen and behind the lens,
she's also hysterical.
 (and smoking hot for someone who makes so much heart-attack enducing delicious food)
She's a great read, and I've flagged many of her recipes in my favorites folder.








Sydney, is a 22 year old (yep, 22) wonder in the kitchen, 
posting great little stories aside her alluring recipes. 
I love that her recipes are complex enough to make you feel accomplished, 
but easy enough to not make you want to give up cooking altogether.








I mean, what else is there to say?
Love how organized her site is, worship her photog skills
(all taken with a hint of rustic charm)
and drool daily over her deliveries.
Someone call Intervention.




I could go on, but I'll give you time to devour these guys first.
Do you have any favorite foodie blogs?
















No comments: