9.26.2012

Look what I helped with!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll.

I wanted to share this project I helped Alison with
but was waiting for her to gift them to her bridesmaids
before I spilled the beans (just in case!)

Alison and I are actually getting married in the exact same venue, 
so wedding chatter came even more natural to the two of us :)

She has visions of a rustic fall wedding
filled with blushes, greys and hints of burnt red.
I helped her with a card to ask her bridesmaids that she incorporated into a box for each of her girls!



After she received her cards, she sent me pictures of her completed project
with a little explanation of all her hard work!

Here's what she had to say:
"The box was painted with an ivory and the inside and appliqué were painted with a color of the wedding. The letters, burlap, and fabrics flowers also go along with the theme.  Inside I lined the bottom with fun paper to give it a mercury glass look. I included paint samples of the color scheme I am thinking, a Skelton key, and a gift card for the girls to use towards their dresses."





"The girls LOVED the cards. I gave them the boxes this past weekend and it was perfect. I even got some tears. SO Thank you for making those. They really were prefect!"

I'm OBSESSED with a custom order, so it was literally my pleasure to put these together for you.
I'm excited to see what other fun things we come up with for your big day!

What do you guys think? Fabulous, no?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meghan! My co-worker was JUST telling me about how her friend gave her and all of her bridesmaids the cutest box this past weekend with a skeleton key and info on the wedding and colors for inspiration, etc. This is too ironic for it not to be for the same wedding!!! One day, when I get married, I will be enlisting your help, because you are so damn creative! I hope all is well!