1.06.2014

Happy 2014!

YOU GUYS!
I feel like I haven't checked in with you since last year!
(ba dum...)

You know, I really don't understand how all these profesh bloggers
juggle work, holidays, and blogging!
I'm clearly not the best at it.

Hope you & yours had a great holiday season,
I've got lots of fun things in store for 2014!

Can't wait to get it underway!

Here's whats been going on since last time:

 It snowed...



I baked and ate WAY too many goodies


Todd had a birthday :)




Christmas with the family!



Santa knew exactly what we wanted...


took my godson bowling for the first time
he loved it & literally beat most of the adults...



gave Porkchop a pre-midnight kiss for the New Year
 


It continued to snow...and my good friend Katie did her best to bail me out :)
 


pretty much hasn't stopped snowing
 

 but that wouldn't stop us from a themed birthday party!


nails and all!


Hope you guys are staying warm,
having fun, and ready for a FABULOUS year ahead!

xo

No comments: