12.16.2013

Gaudy 2013

Happy Monday!

Man, the Holidays really do busy things up, don't they?
I've been hard at work on lots of custom orders (planning on sharing a few tomorrow!)
and then of course I had one of my favorite events this weekend as well,
GAUDY CHRISTMAS.

10 years ago, my girlfriends and I decided to start dressing like Christmas imbeciles,
and crusing the streets bars of Chicago.
This has grown beyond just the ugly Christmas sweater party
and is always the perfect gathering of most of my favorite people!

Here's the few snapshots I got this year:



My friend Claire & I glammed ourselves up and met everyone out...


Prizes went to those that participated best


A Pack of mustaches with a tag, "You mustache people to step their games up - looking good!"


A mini- bottle of Cinnamon Schnapps that said, "HOT DAMN! That is one good looking ensemble"




A mini- bottle of Peppermint Schnapps that said, "Oh Schapp!  Gaudy looks good on you!"





Some Atomic Fireball candies wrapped with a tag, "HOTTIE MCHOTTSON!  Way to spice it up, Fireball!"


Everyone was in their Gaudy best.
Glitter & Red Lipstick galore!
Love me some Holiday festiveness!

What did you all do this weekend?



No comments: