3.16.2011

What I've been up to...

Hey Ya'll.
Happy Wednesday!

Sorry for the late post, Blogger was giving me some trouble this morning...

Just wanted to take a quick moment and share some recent
MEGMAC PROJECTS
with everyone.

I just love custom requests and couldn't help but share all the details.
Let's take a looksie.


"Mau Loa" banner for Liz's Vintage Hawaiian Wedding shower.
(Mau Loa means Forever)





A flirty little frame for Judy's 50th.











Fabulous details for Patty's surprise 50th






a little Valentine's wrapping...







A little greeting I sent to my love













Details for a green & pink Classic Pooh and Butterflies Baby Shower







Custom Wedding Monogram for Monika & Jason.




Do YOU have any upcoming events that could use a little pizzaz?
Let's chat.



No comments: