10.28.2011

///

Hope everyone had a great week!
Furthermore, I hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend!
I am in love with Halloween.
In case you couldn't tell, I have a fondness for a themed event.
Halloween is like a universal themed party - that everyone participates in.
LOVE.
I just wrapped up a craft sesh with one of my favorites & her costumes is AH-MAZE.
Can't wait to show you pics!

In the mean time, I know you've been missing some faves :)

If anyone has an amazonian sized tree they're looking to cut down,
please contact me before removing it entirely...
thank you!










Potentially the best Before&After ever.








Sweetapolita is too cute.









Todd, I found our next DIY...














and last, but never least, a boy & his stick.


Now, all you sassy pants, go forth and celebrate.
If you're not going to dress up, at least pass out some candy.
here's a small textile based hint on my costume.

Any guesses?
See you Monday :)








1 comment:

Alice said...

Cookie Monster...the polka dots are chocolate chips?
And by the way, I need the pumpkin pie cupcake recipe!