10.25.2011

oh, hi.

Hi there you faithful readers of mine!
So I know that bloggers all throughout the land have
more time consuming jobs, and probably a swarm of children to boot,
but I've just been SWAMPED.

I promise to give you a (rest of the) week full of posts,
and just to begin, heres what I've been up to.



I have to say, one of the best things about working from home is 
being able to be around when this little nugget drops by 
(even is he's more interested in the "bing" than his auntie Mae-Mae)




Todd and I had a great time catching up with family & friends




We spent our Sunday afternoon visiting our friends' zoo house.





there are some things you just don't get to do in the city...




Sunday afternoon was spent eating chili & carving pumpkins
(with the assistance of some seriously cute helpers)

















and then, as any perfectly rounded weekend would go, 
it was sandwiched with a little walk around the block with Grady...



...and Grandma :)


What have you been up to?
Did you miss me?



No comments: