10.10.2011

KY RECAP

Hey YA'LL
how was your weekend?

We had so much fun, and let me tell you something:
T&I rule at planning fall trips.
We always manage to plan for the weekend with the summer like weather in October
(not beforehand either, just always turns out like that)
AND we manage to somehow pull into these tiny towns in the middle of their fall festivals
(think antiques, farmers markets, live music, etc)

SO. FUN.








Tennessee River








our fishing spot














huge.spider.




My cooking gear

the most important ingredient...

Outdoor Kitchen :)

Skillet cornbread over the fire


chops on the grill

by the time we ate it was dark out - here is a terrible picture of our delicious food!


I'm a total city girl, so it's a little hard for me to be completely out of my element,
but this weekend was so much fun, definitely a trip for the books :)

What did you do?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying... Gorgeous photos, gorgeous trip, gorgeous people...

Kat said...

Looks like the city girl found an outlet. Love the owl photos! And oh my, do you know how to cook outdoors! Those chops look awesome!

birdie to be said...

Love you photos! Looks like you had a blast!

Bird Bug Pug said...

looks like such a great trip, being from charlotte, nc i LOVE the south and anything small town country along with a dose of nature, i hope you saw the bald eagles, they are my husband's fav animal - we decided once we have a home his office will be called The Eagle's Nest