4.18.2012

I N T E R I O R D O O R

Hi there! Sorry for the radio silence yesterday.
(true or false: I apologize for not posting more than I actually post?)

Today I want to chat about interior doors.
Our house, thank to it's previous owner, has a lot of beiges going on.
Beige and I are not the greatest of friends
we've got big plans for the exterior, but in the mean time there are some
beige interior doors that need a serious facelift.

Not exactly sure what route were going to go, but here are some fun options:











Okay, so I'm assuming pink will not be on the agenda, but a girl can dream.
What do you think?



2 comments:

Todd Henry said...

I think i can assure yo that it won't be any of the girly colors (pink). :)

Todd Henry said...

I think i can assure yo that it won't be any of the girly colors (pink). :)