4.03.2012

Who run the world?

G I R L S
(whoops, yep, that was a Sasha Fierce Beyonce reference)
Let's chat bridesmaids, shall we?
Okay first of all, Pinterest confuses me when it comes to wedding planning.
It's like I have this clear-cut vision in my head & then I see some gorgeous image on Pinterest and I'm considering the total opposite. So. Annoying.

One thing I know for sure is that I want my girls to coordinate,
 but not match perfectly.

There are a few ways to coordinate this so I've gathered some of my faves:











This last one makes me pee a little.

What do you think?
Overdone?
Don't do it?
Can't get enough?

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

Melissa C said...

I love this post!! The last photo is my favorite, totally awesome. ;)
If pinterest was around during my wedding I would have changed my mind a million times!!!
xoxo

Bud and Leo said...

I think this look is so much better than everyone matching! I'm OCD, so I don't know that I could have done the last one at my wedding, but I say go for it! Kelli