4.02.2012

Since we last met...

Hi friends, how have you been?
I've been good, starting going to a "bootcamp" workout
so my muscles hate me.
You know who doesn't hate me though,
my new nephew Flynn Thomas:







He doesn't have a very tough life. 
Mostly just sleeping and warding off all the ladies that
 HEAD OF HAIR keeps attracting
:)

I've been swamped with lots of Bachelorette Invites
so thats been fun.

I've also been putting together a week full of WEDDING POSTS.
You know, because I am indeed getting married.
Contrary to most girls with a big sparkly diamond on their finger,
my wedding plans have played second fiddle to the house/move.

But we now know when and where were getting married  
and I thought it appropriate to put together some detail posts for the week.

Just to fill you in, our official wedding date is
June 8th, 2013
and were getting married here:





Ooohwee! I'm so excited!

Okay, so stay tuned. Lots of fun things on the horizon Including...


A GIVEAWAY!!

Talk to you lovies soon!
Meghan






No comments: