9.09.2013

Update

How's everyone been doing?
Thought we could do a little visual update
to keep us all on the same page.

As of late I have...


Been adjusting to small-town occurrences...


let the puppies play at the farm


Taken in some summer sunsets


Celebrated my piglet's first birthday


received an adorable "Thank You" gift from my talented girl


had some odd order requests from friends...


put new strings on my guitar...by myself!


hit the links


worked on some fun projects


continued to have a naughty puppy


drooled all over BHLDN Chicago


Got my first bee-sting
 (I guess it's a wasp? Either way, hurt like hell.)


Had a little date night at Carlyle Brewing Co.


...and made some game day snacks for The Bears Opener 
(didn't watch any of it, just like the idea of game day. Bear Down?)


What have you been up to?
I was also busy putting some new merch in the shop :)

No comments: