3.02.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Green!


Alright guys, it's officially March Madness here at Everyday Inspirations.
For each day of March (until the 17th) I will be posting a different
St. Patrick's Day themed post!
I thought green would be the most fitting first post, so without further ado...



Here are some of my faves:

This uber chic casual Marc by Marc Jacobs tote.
I love the industrial printing, obviously I love the color.
Ugh, to die.
Get one here





I thought this necklace was pretty & original
See for yourself here






Love this print I found at Apartment Therapy







Loving these Kelly Green looks!






Ooooh, I can't wait to own these!
Electrolux's Kelly Green Washer/Dryer.
How fab?
Find out more about them here






Speaking of fabulous...
Who wouldn't feel like a queen in this bed?
Found it on Room Service





The only green cake I found that didn't look like a 4th grader put it together.
Take a looksie






An adorable little apple ring.
How precious?
Thanks, Sugarscape!





Love a green wedding.
Check out Style me Pretty's ideas.




God Bless you, Kate Spade.
For your fabulous home goods line.








And finally, some green rooms I'm swooning over.






There's plenty of Irish Inspiration coming your way...



Stay tuned!





No comments: