3.16.2010

Currently being inspired by...

St. Pattie's Day!


SLAINTE to all my readers!
We did it! Maybe not exactly as planned, but March Madness has come to 
it's final destination on this wonderful day!


Here are some of my faves:


Vans that I happen to own & wear every year.
God Bless Them.




Martha's Irish Soda Bread recipe. Delish!




An adorable little hat posted by this Etsy artist





An easy but elegant recipe fond on Smashed Peas & Carrots




The perfect St. Patrick's Day wedding.





Loved this party dreamed up by, The Party Dress





A fun & easy candied popcorn recipe
courtesy of Skip to my Lou






Here's how I would decorate, Irish style.




The cutest little handmade cupcake toppers
from this Etsy artist.






And last but not least, what I wish I was wearing today.







May the road rise up to meet you!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!



No comments: