3.12.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Mint Green!



In honor of that all too delicious minty wonder that is the Shamrock Shake...



Here are some of my faves!


Chanel & their nail polish! I love it!
Find some for yourself here





Loved this chic little ruffled neck warmer.
Good work, Vital Temptation





Loving the Guch with a hint of mint!
Get it for a steal at Sale Vogue






Adorable! I have a purple cruiser, which one day I will paint green.
Until then, I'll have to pedal over to this site & look around.





Updated 80's much?
Me likey.
Found here





A mint chocolate themed baby shower!
Tiny Prints' blog has some great ideas!




How about trying this Shamrock Shake cupcake recipe





A little mint green in the home...
Also, give me that dog!





A little mint seems to only do a body good...





And I leave you with a homemade recipe for a shamrock shake.


1 comment:

Creativechaos said...

Love your site.

Amanda