9.01.2010

Celebrate Good Times

Come on!


In true Meghan form, I have 1000 things on my to-do list
and only a few weeks to get them all done.

So while I put the finishing touches on some FABULOUS parties I have coming up,
I thought I'd share some snapshots of my sister's BBQ she had last weekend.
It was so fun to be outside with every child that ever existed everyone.



Most everyone brought a dish to pass



Grady looked handsome as always




even if he is sometimes a little grumpy...




My mom in pink & my aunt Muff in green - lookin' good gals!




Did I mention how many babies there were?




My favorite shot of the day.
Miss Sophia with her friend Avery.



Even the boys had a good time
(note red cups full of beer...)



Sometimes the simplest get togethers are the most fun.
Do YOU have any upcoming celebrations?

No comments: