9.08.2010

Sneak Peek...

I was telling you before about my general
  chicken with it's head cut off 
way of life these days...

Well, one of my upcoming projects is my man Grady's Baptism.

Today I wanted to share with you a little project we 
(and by we I mean Todd & his pops)
did for the event.

I can't wait to share everything with you, but for now, here's a little taste.



Todd and his dad, Kevin, hard at work!
Thanks boys!





I wish I had a before of this branch, but I assure you it was just a branch.
The Henry boys worked their magic to turn it into a work of art!




After cutting each one into 3-4 inch logs, Kev put a little slit in the top





and then he did it again...and again...and again...







Pretty cute, huh?


Love Them!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE these ideas for your special event! And your men are pretty cute, too. :-)

Meghan McCann said...

Thanks Lisa!