9.24.2010

Friday Faves!

Happy Birthday...

TO ME!

Yep, It's my birthday, I'm officially an old lady.
But I have a fun filled weekend ahead of me.
Dinner tonight with my favorites, and the BLACKOUT PARTY 
tomorrow night, which is going to be bittersweet but a great time!
I promise to post pictures.

In the meantime, here are my faves of the week:


LOVE Ryan Kapp's prints of my hometown!




Of course a Kelly Green/Martha Stewart combo made it into my faves.






These little animal beanies kill me!







Such a clever way to display the alphabet.
Loving the monogram in the middle.





First I need a frenchie.
Then I need a proposal.
Then I need someone to whip up a cute lacey pillow.
So I can have a wedding as cute as this one.





And of course, GPC.
Love my little peanut.



HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!

No comments: