2.11.2013

grateful

So, I would recommend that everyone gets married.
I am beyond overwhelmed with the love + support we've received since our engagement
and just wish everyone could feel what I do.

This weekend was my very first (Valentine's themed) wedding shower.
It was perfect! Lots of pink + red, mimosa's, friends, family, laughs...
JUST PERFECT!!!

One of my bridesmaids, Monika, was nice enough to run around with my camera
(trust me there would be no pictures if it was up to me)
so I wanted to share some of the details & fabulous ladies who came out to celebrate.

First things first, let's get a drink :)

My sister (and amaze hostess) added a recipe card with each invitation, 
so everyone brought me a favorite recipe!

 Mimosa Bar!!









My soon to be sist-in-law

obligatory gift pose. 



Mom & MIL

Friends & Bridesmaids!


Seriously, fabulous day! I'm still on a buzz of happy & grateful (ok, maybe a little mimosa too)

What did you all do this weekend?


1 comment:

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

congratulations on your engagement :) x