2.28.2013

Greytique

Well, in case you haven't been paying attention, grey and I are in a very serious relationship.
I know all you design savvy folk understand me, 
but seriously I think there is grey in every room of the house.
Most people would picture a dreary drab abode longing for color and life, 
BUT I PROMISE WE'VE GOT LOTS OF THAT TOO!!!!

This isn't going to happen this week, but my next big project for the kitchen 
is to get a wood, rectangular shaped table for my new breakfast nook (!!!) 
and Greywash it. I'm not sure if I'm making that word up or not, but here is my inspiration:








You know, a little beat up, looks like it's been out in the sun...
a needed change of pace from the dark wood we've got going on in the rest of the house.
(Don't get it twisted, super dark espresso wood is still my #1!)

So! Anyone successfully DIYed this? 
Does it have an actual name that will make Googling such a project easier?
Anyone have a rectangular wood table they're looking to get rid of ;)

No comments: