12.04.2013

A Get Well Gift

Okay, so this is SLIGHTY off track 
from the Christmas spirit posts...
BUT it's too cute not to share,
and I figured maybe it could be spun into cute stocking stuffers
or Christmas gifts?
anyway...

My little cousin recently got extensive back surgery!
Can you believe
this:

and this:


are the same human!?
She's a trooper for sure.

In an effort to cheer her up during her 6 MONTH recovery,
I sent her a little package of goodies :)


I picked up a few pun-worthy candies and designed some little tags
that I printed on brightly colored papers:


Here's what I came up with...









then, just for a little extra unwrapping fun
(and to make sure it all got opened in order)
I put each one it's own little numbered bag!


into the box they went...


a silly little card to seal the deal...



and there you have it!
Happiness in a box!

I mean, seriously, who would be mad if this showed up for them?

Ever sent a get well soon gift?
Ever received one?
Ever had extensive back surgery?

LOVE YOU KELLY!!!
xo










No comments: