I am SO excited to feature my very first recipe!
I love to cook and bake so it only made sense to share with all of you here.
Today I am featuring a delicious little number adapted from Bakerella's recipe.
and it goes a little something like this:
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
4 oz. Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
Preheat your oven to 325
- Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until well blended
- and then pop your batter in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and roll mixture into 18 balls.
- Place the balls on an un-greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and
- Flatten each ball by using a fork to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Once they're cool...
Melt chocolate (I did it in the microwave) and
dip one end of cookie into melted chocolate and then dip into chopped peanuts.
Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
take a bite and ENJOY
What is your favorite treat?