5.03.2011

Cinco de Mayo!

...is only two days away.

Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm in awe of all you bloggers who have your act together.
Not only did I not take a single picture this past weekend, I also didn't cook ANYTHING.
I KNOW!
So out of character.

Anyway, since I don't have any recipes of my own to share with you
I thought I would highlight those bloggers that actually plan ahead
and share some of their delicious treats.


A virtual Cinco de Mayo feast:


Let's start with


and



now what about a drink?



Okay, now for the main course...



and let's not forget dessert







Round of applause for all the bloggers who've got their ducks in a row.
I'm still working on it.



Happy Tasty Tuesday!










2 comments:

Rocky said...

Mango Salsa is my favorite summertime treat--along with a margarita in hand! Everything looks so festive and tasty. I will have to dig into my Mexican roots and celebrate this Thursday.

Meghan McCann said...

THURSDAY! Glad you enjoy it. I can't wait to get my hands on a beer popsicle :)