8.19.2013

Wedding Week!

I can't believe I am a married woman!



June 8th, 2013 was without a doubt the best day of my life.


Todd and I were married at Orchard Ridge Farms in Rockton, IL


In front of all of our friends and family





Our day was filled with fun



Music


and of course, lots of love.


I know for many people wedding planning is stressful and overwhelming,
but for me it was a pleasure.  
If I could, I would do it every weekend!

I'm thankful this little blog is giving me an opportunity to relive that day, share it with you,
and show off the outstanding talents of our FABULOUS vendors.

All of the images I share this week were beautifully captured by the talented
Mrs. Mandy Bell of Mandy Blair Photography

I'll take some time to introduce you to the rest of the gang throughout the week!

Can't wait to share all the fun details!

Happy Wedding Week :)









No comments: