12.28.2009

Currently being inspired by...

Sequins!

In the spirit of the sparkly new year, I dedicate this post to the fabulosity that is December 31st.
(which I can't believe is so soon.)


Here are some of my faves:

This Miso Sequin purse is the perfect little handful for New Years's.
Paired with a LBD (little black dress) and a fabulous trench, you'll be the talk of the town.

check it out here





This is the  coolest alternative to those wall decals.
Tracy Kendall designs all sorts of Wall Decals and Wallpaper

Check out her awesome site here



Nate Berkus, of Oprah fame designed this sassy throw pillow.
I love the combination with the uber-neutral chair.

His site is here



I have a blue one just like this Erin Fetherston beret.
In fact, as a true patriot, I wore it the day Obama got elected into office @ the big Grant Park Rally.
It was epic.

Much like Erin's other designs, found here



Could you die?
I'm dying.
Sassy, stylish, and did I mention sassy?

I am head over 5 inch heels in lust.

Miu Miu does it again.




This sequin cake was modeled (almost identically) off of a tablecloth at the same event.
Cake Coquette is responsible for this gem.
And Flirty Blog  is responsible for the post.
love 'em both.


Yes please!
Kelly green = great in my book.
I love the dual zipper, and this cute girl's sassy bangs.
find this and other's like it on The Daily UK's article about sequins



IN LOVE
As a ragin brunette, it has always been a fantasy of mine to be a platinum bleach blonde.
If I was you better believe I would be rocking this sequin head band and that bad-ass eyeliner.
thank you SugarScape  blog.



Oh look! Another journal!
The Limited is selling them online for basically free
so go snag one.
Write your resolutions in them.




I hope your 2009 was as great as mine was.
Be safe, stylish, and inspired.
see you in 2010.

Meghan




Click here to purchase the MegMac card inspired by sequins





No comments: