4.20.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Purple!


I usually steer clear of stereotypical girlie things, but I just can't get enough of the purple!!




Here are some of my faves:


Loving these David H. Mitchell pillows.









For all the Chuck Bass channeling gents out there.









Some funky arm candy.









Loving the hints of purple in these weddings.
(Are you kidding me with the eggplant wedding dress? I die.)










See, it's things like this purple cupcake hat that make me want
Liz & Tim to have a girl.









I love a cute clutch. Extra points if it's purple!









DRAMA! I'm dying.
Check it out here









A delicious Purple Cow Ice Cream recipe on Erin Cooks.











Of course, some interior ideas.










And last, but not least, these young ladies showing how to succesfully wear this fabulous hue.







Thanks for popping by.






No comments: