4.26.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Cork!


This weekend on HGTV was kitchen weekend (LOVE) and
I was seeing a whole lot of cork flooring being put in. So it got my wheels turning and...



Here are some of my faves:



Cork heeled shoes of all kinds!
Go here to check it out.










Love these cute little place cards made from old wine corks.
Easy DIY here












Some gorgeous interiors with cork on the floors & walls.










Love this Design Sponge feature.











Funky little ottoman/table found here









Another funky little DIY
Find it & others like it at Belle Maison










These little pendant lamps really stole my heart.
Snag some for yourself at their site









SO many fun project to do with cork.









A major cork tote!
(Also, majorly environmentally responisble)










They call it the cork cuff









Alrighty, put a cork me, I'm done.








No comments: