4.29.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Antlers!


Easy, Peta. I'm an animal lover too.
There are plenty of humane ways to get your hands on this fun accessory.



Here are some of my faves:


Loving these antler coat hooks.









Gorgeous gold antler neckalce










Why hello funky little throw pillow.











Obsessed is an understatement.
This ring is a neccesity.










God bless this Jason Miller light fixture.









A rustic little candle holder.










A funky cake from this gorgeous blog.
Perfect compliment to a rustic wedding.










Um, Hello.
Why are you not in my closet?











I can neither confirm nor deny that the antlers used in these rooms
were obtained humanely, however I can confirm that they all look great.








Are you a fan on Facebook yet?






No comments: