1.28.2011

Tee Gee Eye Eff

Happy Weekend, Ya'll!

I'm so happy to reunite with my hunny tonight. 

PLUS we get to see one of my bestest friends, Monika, who is
GETTING MARRIED!!





AND were going to Stillman to see Uncle Mark who is synonymous with FUN
Should be a great weekend.
I'll be sure to fill you in on Monday.
Hope you guys celebrate in style 
(or relax in comfort, whatever floats your boat) 
See you here on Monday!


Oh, p.s.
Here are my faves:






Potentially THE cutest baby shower I've ever seen.
As posted on HWTM




LOVING Modern Chic Home's new pillow collection!








I mean...
Are you joking me, Sweetapolita?








Did everyone see this before & after on Design Sponge?
Can we take a minute to talk about the pug pillow!!






Weekly Plop.

What are you crazy kids up to this weekend?














No comments: