1.03.2011

Weekend Recap: New Year's Edition

Happy New Year!
So, how was it?
Did you party your socks off or keep it casual?
I would say mine was a healthy combination of both.

We spent our weekend in Milwaukee!
New Years Eve we whipped up a few appetizers & cocktails 




Also, I got a new fisheye lens, so get used to a few of these shots...

and then rang in the new year with his roomie and his roomie's main squeeze at


 There was a live cover band 
(loved the name...)

Todd & Kyle

Happy New Year!

I'm sensing a theme...

On Saturday we laid low, made dinner and then went to go see


which I would HIGHLY recommend.
As Todd said, "it's the best movie I've seen in 2011, hands down"

Then Sunday we cooked even more food and watched the Bears game.
(I think Todd is feeling the heat today in his Packer's based office...)
All in all it was a FABULOUS weekend!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's weekend, however you rang it in.
Looking forward to all the wonder that 2011 will bring!










No comments: