10.17.2013

I heart Halloween!


In case you hadn't already picked up on the clues,
I am a sucker for a theme.

Halloween happens to be a favorite of mine,
and being the expert discount shopper that I am...
each year I open my stash and find
 new things I purchased on close out the year before! 
It's like finding cash in jeans you haven't worn in awhile (love that!)

So in an effort to cheer up this dreary midwestern day,
I thought I would share with you 
how our house's festiveness is coming along :)
(via terrible cell phone pics, sorry!)

Also, please picture Todd & I doing that "Muah ha ha!" 
laugh everytime I add something new to the decor.
That sweet man could give two hoots about Halloween 
...or any themed event really,
but he knows that I love it, so he plays along. 
Yeah, I guess I'll keep hims :)


here's the front door.  
Please keep in mind, everyone comes in & out of our house from the side door...
obviously it's been a bit neglected.
What is happening with that concrete?
Meh, looks good from the street, thats all that really counts, right?

















How about you? Do you decorate for Halloween?
Do you laugh maniacally every time you add something new?
If not, you should. Makes things fun.








No comments: