11.08.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Brown Kraft Paper!


I'm back! How was everyone's weekend?
To be honest, mine was terrible and I've never been more grateful for a Monday!
Especially cause that means inspiration day, and I could for sure use a little.

Even though Kraft Paper is quite...well...plain
there are some extraordinary ways to use it!

Here are some of my faves:


adorable little wedding favors.


Um, the cutest cupcake boxes ever? I think so!



This has definitely made the rounds in the blogosphere
but I had to post it.
How stinking cute?

Loving the Kraft envelopes!


This is a cute idea for a baby shower or birthday party!


LOVE this Etsy find.


What a great way to wrap a present!


A genius way to set up your own Gallery Wall.


Do you love Kraft Paper as much as I do?

Well you can't love it as much as you're going to LOVE 
what Carolyn is doing to the site!

Ooooh, Can't wait!!!

4 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

I've been using kraft paper recently when wrapping gifts. It looks amazing when paired with a bright ribbon.
Lovely post!

Meghan McCann said...

Thanks! Yes I too am a fan of wrapping with the Kraft. Just to switch it up a little :)

loulou said...

Terrible weekend? Not allowed!! I hope all is well, and getting better!

Meghan McCann said...

Thank You!