11.30.2010

Sneak Peek

My brain is once again swirling with ideas 
as the weekend of Carin's Tacky Christmas Sweater Party fast approaches.

Carin & I have been brainstorming food, decorations, and activities to make their annual
Christmas Party
THE. BEST. ONE. YET.

Today I thought I would share with you my little inspiration board of treats for the party.
All of the recipes were picked out according to my two party food rules:

1) Foods must be one (or two if you're a lady) bite 
& fit on a cocktail napkin.

2) They must be "make-ahead" recipes.


In all my past party planning, I've realized that the less you make ahead the more chaotic your party day becomes. 
So without further ado, I present to you, Carin's menu:


What are your favorite make-ahead recipes?
What staples do you always have at your holiday parties?



Sources:


No comments: