11.29.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Candy Canes!



That's right, folks.
Thanksgiving is over which means it's officially the 
CHRISTMAS SEASON!
And ooooweeee do these stripey sally's get me in the mood!


Here are some of my faves:

Loving Martha's treat package collection for Michael's. So festive!




A scrumptious Candy Cane Dessert Square recipe






For all you knitters out there - a little candy cane sock DIY






Um, I'll have 7.
Immediately go check out this recipe.





I thought these were just the cutest stocking holders.
Don't you?






A great gift idea from my number one lady, Martha.





My roommate got me this a couple years ago as a Christmas present and it is honestly so festive & pleasant that I always go and get myself some in time for Christmas.




Do you love candy canes?




No comments: