11.19.2010

Friday Faves

Thank the Sweet Lord it's Friday!!

What does everyone have on the docket for this weekend?
I have a few fun plans that I'm getting excited for.
I'm mainly just getting antsy for
THANKSGIVING!!


Anywheats, here are my faves of the week:




Loving the Anthropologie Christmas ornaments posted by Kristen
(Except for the whale one...boo...)





Love this rustic meets romantic dessert buffet I found on








OH MY ADELE.
If I could pull this woman on a wagon behind me and have her constantly sing the soundtrack of my life I totally would.
I'm madly in love with her.

Be sure to Youtube her, because everything she sings is perfection.
LOVE!!!!




and last but not least...


a big fat juicy plop.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!


2 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Love Adele also. Was at a downtown coffee shop yesterday. The cool surroundings, delish food and gourmet tea, excellent conversation topped by her music playing was heavenly. Thanks for the link posting for instant gratification today, Meghan.

Meghan McCann said...

Isn't she just the cat's pajamas? What a talent!