12.31.2010

Friday Faves: New Years Edition!

Welp, here we are!
The FINAL DAY of 2010!
How surreal, seems like only yesterday we were ringing it in.


Although it definitely handed me a challenge or two, 2010 was a very good year!

Today is a busy day so I just have a quick collection of favorites,
but wanted to make sure I said
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
to all you wonderful folks who check in daily (or even weekly) and pretend like 
you care what I'm posting about.
and a great big shout out to Carolyn for making this place the eye candy that it is!

Okay, enough of this sappy crap, let's get on to the pretty stuff, shall we?

Can't get enough of this shot - who's got a source for me?



Can someone say adorable?




LOVE these paper chains



And of course, the greatest gift of 2010:
GRADY PATRICK


Hope you all have the Happiest (and safest) New Year!
see you in
2011





No comments: