6.14.2011

Cookies N' Cream Cookies

DELISH!


I've been like SERIOUSLY loving on the Cookies N' Cream lately.
This was a recipe I ran across that I couldn't help but be inspired by.
A soft, sweet and unexpectedly delightful little treat perfect with a glass of milk.


Here's how I did it:

First, I whipped up a batch of King Arthur Flour's Drop Cookie Batter


Then I crushed my cookies


and mixed them into the batter (by hand) until JUST combined


that got balled up and placed on a cookie sheet


and then into a 350 degree oven for 11 or 12 minutes

tick tick tick....


and then cooled and enjoyed with a nice glass of milk...





Pretty painless, huh?

but you better hurry up and eat them!
They go quick!












3 comments:

Cat said...

Yummm! These look delish! I will most def. be trying ... and, most likely, become addicted, gain 100 lbs. and then have to deal with that! :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Gloria said...

these cookies look delish - i'm drooling over here!

Meghan McCann said...

Don't say I didn't warn you! Proceed with caution!