6.13.2011

Currently Being Inspired By...

Knots!


I guess I've just been noticing these tangled fellas everywhere...
but in a much chicer way than ever before.



Here are a few of my faves:

Preppy & Perfect Table Number Holder










Wouldn't be pissed if someone wanted to buy me this







How do you even begin to make your hair look this good?





I would just look like I hadn't brushed mine in months.














Amazing little napkin rings





















What about you?
Have you knoticed knots?







6 comments:

{COZAMIA} said...

uuu..I love the necklace and the hair, what a great design element, I wouldn't have picked up on something like this! Enjoying your blog :)

Meghan McCann said...

So glad you stopped by! Thanks for all your support.

style-for-style said...

I love all those knots, and I have that sweet little knot ring, I love it.

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

cute! love the placeholders

Anonymous said...

i want someone to teach my how to make that cool bracelet asap!
and those spinach knots look delish.

talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

reiter8 said...

I really like the know place card holder, too.

And that hair! I love how you took your theme beyond rope!