6.27.2011

Currently Being Inspired By...

S'mores!
mmmm...chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker - one of my faves!
I couldn't get my mind off this sweet little trio, and seemingly, I'm not the only one.


Here are a few of my faves:

S'more cake from Sweetapolita





A favorite wedding shot of mine.




Not sure where this is from, but isn't it too cute!?






A little s'more love for the baby





Well, isn't this clever.






The best S'more favor.






OMG. This is too much.






A beautiful S'mores buffet.






What do you think?
Do YOU love S'mores?
I mean, who doesn't, right?



Also, have you voted for my Banana Split Cupcake yet?



You can do so by clicking on my picture in the link and filling out your name.
Thanks again!!!

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Kat said...

I voted! Good luck!!

Bird Bug Pug said...

I just laughed out loud at that family dressed as smores. I just wasn't expecting it and it happened to be the best surprise ever. I laughed so hard my sharemates asked what I was laughing at and laughed when they saw it. It isn't directly funny, it's just that none of us realized that is was possible to dress one's family as smores.

Now I want smores! We may have to try it over our gas stove! Makes me also miss Moon Pies!