6.16.2011

Words & A Favor

Here are some words for today:



Could you tell?




And now for my favor.
My Banana Split Cupcake is in a contest!


You like?

Well you can vote on it by going to 
Party Planning Connection's Facebook Page and "Liking" Them
and then in their picture album titled "Cupcake & Cookie Contest" 
giving my Banana Split cupcake a thumbs up!
(If that's too confusing, after you "like" PPC just click this link)

Voting ends June 24th so you have plenty of time to get your votes in!
Thanks in advance!
Hope you all have a great day!





6 comments:

Vasu said...

beautiful....they just simply makes one smile...really sweet blog


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

How did you dream up that banana split cupcake? So creative! Going over to vote. :-)

Cat said...

REally love that "just because I am busy" message ... I am going to email it to hubs today! Life has been so crazy lately that I feel that we have hardly had a chance to hang together and I miss him! :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Meghan McCann said...

Thanks ladies!!! Cat, that one was for my sweets too!!

Bird Bug Pug said...

i voted, yum!
about bird's honey and choc chip muffins- definitely a dessert and not breakfast muffin! lol

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Love these words MegHan! Off to vote now!