11.22.2013

Thanks! (and giving.)

Okay, first of all THANK YOU!
You sure know how to make a girl feel special :)
I was so touched by everyone who helped share my Facebook Page
because of you we reached the next milestone of followers!
How freaking fun!
Now, I'm sure we all have somewhere to go 
or at least someone to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, right?
Well I certainly do and I try to never show up empty handed...
so I thought I would share the wealth and maybe
you can show your appreciation to your dinner hosts...or guests!!

http://rapidshare.com/share/33A5DB246371C0CC1420762A65FDEAB5


These guys can be printed on label paper to make sweet little stickers







Or printed on cardstock to make a little card.
All you would need is a hole punch and some string



All the tags are ready to be filled out and given with love!


No time to write your own message?
Perhaps these are more up your alley...

I LOVE giving breads as gifts. 
Nobody has even been pissed at freshly baked bread.
And they would certainly excuse your temptation to their diet
if they had these little wraps on them!



 
 
 
Cute right?
These guys can be found, right here in my shop :)

Be sure to take pictures of your creations, 
I would love to share what you guys do!

and just in case I haven't said it enough...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
for your continued support.  Ya'll are the best. 

xo



No comments: