12.06.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Cranberries!


As I gather all my holiday inspiration for this 2010 season,
I've noticed myself being drawn to these little red guys.
Their uses far surpass your grandma's famous sauce.



Here are some of my faves:


How about these fancy schmancy topiaries?
Get DIY instructions here







Speaking of DIY, you must go to The Idea Room and check out this little project!
So simple, but really makes an impact!







Gorgeous & delicious!
Cranberry Obsession. Need I say more?






Love this BHG party featured on








Christi from P is for Party put this recipe on her blog
and I might be too tempted not to try.







A simple little way to spruce up your home.





One of my faves







a new colorful twist on an old tradition.





Check out Amanda Woodwards homemade bath salts. Yum!





Do you love them? How do you use them?

No comments: