12.20.2010

Weekend Recap

How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was FABULOUS.
(Tiring, but fab.)

As you may remember, Friday was
GAUDY CHRISTMAS 2010


My friend Carissa (the one on the stick) may be the only person who loves Gaudy more than me,
and she missed it this year due to her trip to Australia.
It wouldn't have been the same without her so we compromised.
Missed you Cadups!





There may or may not have been some dancing...




Then on Saturday, I whipped up some 
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cakeballs 
Topped with Candied Bacon



Grabbed my friend Rocky & we headed up to Milwaukee for this cute boy's birthday...


We caught a Bucks game & celebrated in style...





This is Todd's nephew dog, Pretzel.
Such a good girl.


And the fat little cherry on top of my sundae weekend,
GPC.


LOVELOVELOVE

What did you do?




No comments: